Mexico Bus Guide takes the mystery out of Mexico bus travel. Inside, you’ll find valuable tips on how you can:
– Bus across the Yucatan, including Cancun, Chichen Itza, Playa del Carmen, Merida, Palenque, and other sites.
– Enjoy easy bus rides to Taxco, San Miguel Allende, Oaxaca, Guadalajara, Puerto Vallarta, laid-back beaches, towns off the beaten-track that make beautiful copper ware, guitars, ceramics.
– Find hub cities to easily bus from one region to another.
– Save Money by using inexpensive buses instead of expensive rental cars.
– Save Time by avoiding airport security hassles.
– Save Memories by meeting fellow passengers ranging from business executives to farmers as you explore the nooks and crannies of Mexico.
Mexico Bus Guide will show you ways to cut hotel costs by using buses for side trips, travel to the major tourist sites, and find the hidden gems untouched by average tourists.
If you’re ready for new adventures discovering a rich culture, Mexico Bus Guide is the unique guide for you!
* Pronunciation guide to 128 Mexico cities and towns
* How to get from Cancun airport directly to Playa del Carmen on a deluxe bus for about US $10
* Mexico’s 5 classes of bus service from Executive Class (lujo) with large reclining seats and full leg rests, video movies, and free sandwich and soda on boarding, to Deluxe Class, First Class, Second Class, and mini-bus / combi
* 16 pages devoted to Yucatan bus travel, including maps, list of 31 archaeological sites, destinations for Merida’s 4 bus stations, Cancun bus routes, museum info, and much more
* Destinations for Mexico City’s 4 bus stations
* Where to get a local bus just a block from Puerto Vallarta airport to the bus station and save about US $20 taxi fare
* Inexpensive bus travel to Mexico’s beautiful beaches
* Big list of Mexico’s colorful markets for local crafts (Mexico has the largest enclosed market in Latin America with over 1,000 stalls)
* Mexico City transportation with details on the metro lines, local bus routes, light rail system that even gets you near to the famous Xochimilco floating gardens, and taxi info
* Key hub cities where you can transfer from one region to another
* Local bus routes in popular cities
* Temperature chart
* Glossary for eating out, directions, accomodations, numbers, and the calendar
* Route maps for 26 major bus companies that crisscross Mexico
“This book has information we haven’t found anywhere else.” – librarian at Bakersfield, CA
“I wish I had this book before I began my 3,000-mile journey across Mexico.” – David Eidell, reviewer for Peoples Guide To Mexico
“It really is a gold mine.” – Howard E., Mansfield, OH
“I am so far very impressed with the depth of research and the clarity of presentation.” – Brian D.